Recipes please for new book by Sam.

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Recipes please for new book by Sam.

Post by Samsmum »

Hello friends,
You may remember that last year our lovely dog, Sam, wrote a book about his experiences as a rescue dog. It proved very popular and raised over £100.
This year Sam would like to producea book of recipes - The Golden Cookbook.
In order to do this, he needs some recipes, donated by your goodselves - named for example,
Max's Treacle Tart or whatever. Would your dog like to contribute a recipe in his name?
My husband, David, who produced last year's book, says he can publish a number of photo's in the book, but he will have to limit the number because of the cost of colour printing. So if you would like to submit a photograph along with your recipe, we will see what we can do.
Please help Sam to raise some funds to help Jan with her good work.
My e-mail address is j.alldred1@ntlworld.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes - Samsmum.
Samsmum

Re: Recipes please for new book by Sam.

Post by Samsmum »

Hello there!
Thanks to those who have sent me recipes and photos; I have put them in a file ready to start the book when I have sufficient to do it.
So far only a few. Please have a look for your favourite recipe and doggie picture.
I had an e-mail via the webmaster from Julie -
Julie I did send my e-mail address to you, but haven't heard from you since.
Best wishes to you all -
Samsmum.
Samsmum

Re: Recipes please for new book by Sam.

Post by Samsmum »

Hello there Friends!
Samsmum calling!!
Thank you to all the people who have sent in recipes, and pictures. We now have enough, so David and I will be getting busy organising the book. We do hope it will be as successful as Sam's Story was last year.
Look forward to seeing you all at the Fun Day in September.
Thanks again - Samsmum.