Officially handsome

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Officially handsome

Post by bentley »

As you might imagine, it's been a bit busy here at Bentley Towers. Guests are coming and going before I even clap eyes on them - roll on October when it will all calm down a bit.

Bentley still loves being a hotel dog. When new guests turn up he shows off for them, rolling round on the floor and kicking his legs in the air. Everyone just loves him. About 300 of them have offered to take him off my hands - I tell them they'll have to join the back of a very long queue.

Last week we took and afternoon off and went to Cockington Fayre. It's a proper old fashioned country fair. The vicar was smiling from ear to ear as he carried his little dachshund around everywhere. It was like being in an Agatha Christie play. We loved it.

Bob suggested I enter the Bentley into the dog show in the 'most handsome dog' round. There were about thirty competitors, and guess who won?! Of course it was Bentley, he charmed the judges wit his smiley face and wage tail. Bless him. He wore his gold medal for the rest of the day and loved all the attention he got when people stopped to congratulate him.

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Officially handsome

Post by janrobinson »

Well done Bentley, :n6: :love4 :2806:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Nice one Benters :bighug:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Well Done Bentley, just reaffirming what we already knew. Handsome boy.
Hugs from us. :beerandwhistle:
Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

You have always been a handsome boy :love4 Bentley

Lynda :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Always happy to see pictures. And hear about the adventures of Bently , never in doubt he would win He's so handsome . :thumbleft :love4