Fun Day

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Fun Day

Post by lynn wise »

A lovely day, weather was good for us. Thanks to Jan and helpers for all their hard work, not an easy task I'm sure. As always, Andrew and ladies did the catering proud.
Well done all. :1951:
Met up with friends, human and canine, a joy to see all the dogs enjoying a day out. Never ceases to amaze me that the dogs are so happy and well adjusted, some of which will have had a raw deal before Jan got them. One little girlie that had a terrible start is so lovely it makes the heart sing to see her now with her Mum and Dad, even got a kiss from her today along with waggy tail and smiles. Bless.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Fun Day

Post by lenny »

Glad you had a great day unfortunately had something else to do with my human family . Really hope to make next years to catch up with everyone waggy tailed ones especially . Emily & Snowy love it as well. Emily is 14 today and is a bit unsteady on her Paws. but is doing very well for her age . Love to everyone ant wait to see all the pictures . Forgive me Jan for not contacting you recently will ring you soon to have a nice chat with you hope you are well .
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

:2808: to Emily xxx

Looked out for you and Shirley on saturday.

Hope all well Lenny.
Lxx
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

:2800: Dear Emily.

Looking forward to hearing from you Lenny Hope all is well xx
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Shirley not been to good Lynn couldn't have made it but she's home now . Sorry I missed you and Dave . Thanks for the birthday wishes to Emily . Thanks Jan will try to ring before Saturday as we are away for two weeks . Was in the Lakes Saturday but couldn't take Emily as it was a long day with plenty of walking . But managed to make a fuss of at least four goldens everywhere I go I have to make a fuss of every Golden I see .