Bentley's 6th birthday

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Bentley's 6th birthday

Post by bentley »

Much to my utter amazement, Mr B is six! Good Lord, where did that time go?

He's still loving his life in Deon and has made lots of friends. His very best friend is a labrador/great dane cross called Hetty. Mind you, he gets on with everyone. Even when another dog has a go at him he just stands there and I can just see him thinking, "don't be like that, lets be friends." Even Gordon the American bulldog who hates everyone (human and canine) loves Bentley.

Guests who have arrived at the B&B scared of dogs leave telling me that they are going to miss him and are sad to leave him behind. Honestly, this dog could charm the birds off the trees.

His epilepsy is largely under control. We had an issue with fleas a few weeks ago and unfortunately, the treatment gave him a fit but otherwise he had gone almost three months without a fit, that's amazing progress.

Once again, many, many thanks to Jan for letting us take that little bundle of fluff home six years ago, I don't know how we evr managed without him in oiur lives. He really is our world.

I've just spent ten minutes putting pictures onto Photobucket to share on here but it won't allow it :2011: don't know what to do now...heeeeeelp!!
Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Re: Bentley's 6th birthday

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

:love4 Happy Birthday Bentley :love4

I don't know where the time has gone, since Bentley appeared on the website... with his perfect pose and all his lovely photographs ( Lesley, Photobucket decided to charge for 3rd party hosting $399 per year last July, I have only put one photo of Cobi on Imgur so far, sadly I lost about 250 photographs, a lot of them were of dogs that Jan had asked me to post......before Jan got the hang of it......I hope she won't mind me saying that)

Glad to hear that Bentley's epilepsy is under control. Abigail was epileptic and we had problems with some flea/tick treatments, and also those hide chews (C.E.T brand, from the vets we used to use) resulted in fits, several times.

Hope you have many more wonderful years Bentley

Love from Lynda, Les and Calli :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

:2808: Bentley.

Great to know he's doing well Lesley, long may it continue.
Happy days lad.
Love from Us3xxx
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Happy birthday Bentley,hope you had a wonderful birthday with lots of treats. :bighug: s X
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

:2808: :2361: Happy Birthday Bentley. Hope you have a super day.

I use imgur now and it is so simple It must be if I can do it. :thumbsup:
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

Hi

Happy Birthday glad Bentley is doing well

best Wishes

Bridget Russell and Sunny
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User