Happy 8th birthday Bentley

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Happy 8th birthday Bentley

Post by bentley »

Another year older and another year dafter.

As birthday's go it was quite unremarkable. We had our morning walk round the grounds of Torre Abbey followed by a yummy breakfast of chicken and salmon. That was of course followed by a nap.

Our afternoon walk to the beach was lovely. The tide was out, the sun shone, all his friends were out to play. Perfect.

Here are a few pictures of his birthday, including one of him with our granddaughter, Ellie who is eleven now and as tall as I am and one with our new grandson, Bobby.

In other news, his epilepsy, while it's still with us, is under control. He now has a seizure about once every two months rather than once a month. Long may that continue.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Happy 8th birthday Bentley

Post by janrobinson »

:2808: So very sorry for the belated birthday wishes. Still a happy handsome boy enjoying his life.. Super photos as usual. Loved the one of the three dogs together. :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Bentley says thank you, Jan for the belated birthday wishes. The picture of the three dogs is Bentley with our daughter's bichon, Teddy (also known as little git) and his best friend, Hetty. She's a labrador/great dane cross and such a sweet girl. We are going to be fostering her for a few months while her owner has operations on his feet and can't take care of her. Bentley is very excited about Hetty coming to stay.
sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by sonia »

Wow Bentley is 8 now 😳 Been a while since I have been in here think he was only a pup last time I was on here. What a lovely boy he has grown into ❤️