What was it?

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

What was it?

Post by Samsmum »

Hi there!
I had such a good laugh last evening. One of my piano students, Katie, in her twenties, came for her lesson.
The piano is in a spare bedroom, where there is also a bed. Katie has a big canvas bag in which she carries all :bounce: :1949: her bits and pieces for the day, and she put it down on the bed.
Suddenly she nudged me, and when I looked at Sam, he had his head on the bed, and his nose was gravitating very cautiously towards Katies' Bag. Nearer and nearer and then he touched the bag with his nose and jumped back, and glared at us.
Katie burst out laughing, so I asked "What is it?"
She said it was her mobile phone, which she had left on "vibrate", and it was making the side of the bag quiver, and Sam must have noticed it and thought there was something live in there.
Well, we laughed and laughed, and in the end Sam gave us a baleful look and marched off! Sadly he didn't see the joke (or the mobile!).
Hope you are all having happy times with your beautiful Goldens.
Best wishes - Samsmum (Joyce). :1949: :1949:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Re: What was it?

Post by bentley »

:1968 :1968
sammingtonsmythes

Re: What was it?

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

aw bless Joyce like Monty on Holiday when we came across one of those charity boxes of a golden and its puppies full size.Monty crawled on his belly towards it"what is it ?It looks like a dog but i know its not" its was very funny and quite a crowd gathered!!
:love5