Hello Friends!

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Hello Friends!

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
I have not been on the site for a few days, as unfortunately I have not been very well; I think I am just starting on the up again now, so fingers crossed.
However, as a result, I won't be able to come to the Funday, and I shall miss it. On Sunday we called over to Jan's with a few bits for the Tombola and the Grill for the bacon butties. Jan opened the door, and David had just opened the back of the car. I turned round, and I saw Sam's backside disappearing into Jan's house, and by the time I had got to the door, there was Sam at the door with a big grin on his face and Millie's soft toy clamped between his jaws!! Cheeky monkey - so bold, and so different from when we got him! Millie was none too pleased and kept going up and barking at him, and he took not the slightest bit of notice, but I think she was glad when we left!! She is a dear soul and I so admire Jan for taking on the Golden Oldies, not to mention all the other things she does.
Hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday and that the suns shines brightly, and that it is a really happy and successful day.
Bye for now -
Love to you all and your beautiful Goldens - Joyce.
:love4 :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by Steve »

Hello Joyce, sorry to hear you have not been well, I too have been confined to barracks this last week and I am to report to doctors on Friday, I am so sorry you wont be at the Fun Day!, I know you will be missed and I did say Eccleston was full of Goldens :1964
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hi Steve!
Sorry you are on the sick list as well, and do hope you will soon be O.K. again.
Have a good day on Saturday. Hope it a lovely day and people empty their pockets for the Rescue.
Best wishes - Joyce.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Hi Joyce,

Sorry to hear that you aren't well and that you are unable to make it to funday. Who will take your place in the 6 legs class :1960 I'm sure you will miss going as you always enjoy the day.

Take Care, and GET WELL SOON, we'll miss you. L xx
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello there!
Many thanks for your kind good wishes; do hope you have a very successful day at the Funday - I shall really miss being there and meeting up with you again, but, hopefully next year, all will be well and I shall be there doing my bit!!
Have a great day. Will be thinking of you all and you lovely Goldens.
Best wishes - Samsmum (Joyce). :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Thank you Joyce, best wishes to you, David and :bighug: for Sam.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Oh i'm so sorry to hear of poorly owners.You can add me to the list good job we have such wonderful company in our goldens!