Fun Day 2012.

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Fun Day 2012.

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
I was so disappointed to miss the Fun Day, but I have been looking through all the postings and pictures, and it looks as if you all had a wonderful time supporting Jan. The weather was kind, and that makes such a difference. I so missed meeting other supporters and having a bit of banter and fun.
I am feeling a bit better now, and hope that in another couple of weeks I will be back to normal.
Hope a goodly sum was made to keep Jan's wonderful work going, and am looking foward to next year.
Best Wishes - Samsmum (Joyce). :love4 :1951:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Fun Day 2012.

Post by Steve »

Hello Joyce, so pleased you're feeling better, the weather on Saturday was fantastic; so sunny (I burnt "me" bonce) :2026:, both Jackey & I had a wonderful day it was such a privilege to be invited & to meet all the Goldens & their owners & supporters who care so much.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Hello Joyce,

I am so pleased you are feeling better I know it has been dreadful these past few months so hopefully you are over the worst and will be back to your normal self soon. :love4

It was a super day on Saturday and with the sun shining it makes everyone happier and more relaxed. :lol:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

:2035: Hi Joyce,
We missed you on Funday. Hope you are feeling much better now. It was a lovely day, and the sunshine made it all the better. Lots of gorgeous new Goldens with happy new owners, and aren't the photo's lovely? :love4
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Friends!
Thank you for your kind comments. I am now feeling more like me, though still very little energey; final tests at hospital tomorrow, so hopefully all will be well.
The pictures from the Funday are lovely. I have had so much pleasure looking at them - all those beautiful Goldens and their owners, having a good day, and a dose of sunshine, to boot!! Do wish I could have been there.
Managed to go to the Heritage Centre at Peel Green with David, yesterday and played for 20 minutes. Then I was done!! Never mind, it was a start.
Hope you and your Goldens are all well and enjoying this sunny spell.
Best wishes - Joyce. :love4 :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Hello Joyce ,glad you are feeling better . Hope the results are favourable tomorrow.
Pat, Syd & Katie