Cobi is still enjoying her caravanning holidays

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi's Mum

Cobi is still enjoying her caravanning holidays

Post by Cobi's Mum »

I still read all of the happy and sad posts, laugh and sometimes tearful as they are so touching.....as it's been such a long time since I was able to post on this website......I've forgotten and had several attempts to post a photograph....so here goes again......can't remember how to put an avatar on, but it's the same as before.

Cobi isn't in her own caravan, my friend Ann calls her a 'doormat' as she always wants to lie right in the doorway of their caravan........their Border Collie Sal (also rescued) is quite content (upside down) to let Cobi lie there.

Cobi is still doing OK on her Palladia chemotherapy tablets......another blood test (monthly now) this coming week...... the tablets haven't stopped or diminished her love of diving headfirst into brambles or rolling in something horrible.... and we wouldn't want to change her for the world, and hope she will be with us for a long time.
:love5 we love Cobi to bits :love5

Lynda x

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Cobi is still enjoying her caravanning holidays

Post by janrobinson »

Just lovely to see dear Cobi looking well and happy and enjoying life. Pleased you have managed to get onto the site after all this time. She looks like she is in charge in the doorway. :love4
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Cobi is still enjoying her caravanning holidays

Post by Ellas mum »

Hi Lynda, good to see you back on hear again. Cobi looks well and being her old self as usual, good to see :love4