Sadly we had to say goodbye to Cobi yesterday

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Re: Sadly we had to say goodbye to Cobi yesterday

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

Sorry Jan, didn't want to upset you..... :love4

You are right Pat and Syd..... from 1969 .... showing our ages now.....Les has it on vinyl (the first time round) !!!!!

Lynda x
Hollys Mum

Post by Hollys Mum »

What a lovely tribute you have done Lynda, loved the pictures and the music accompanying them. Cherish the memories and know that you gave them the best life they could ever have. Love Lesley :1999: :1971 :1972
Mark Andrew

Post by Mark Andrew »

I've Just seen this! So Sorry for your Loss, Words can't really express how special these dogs are!
Mark & Sharon
Cobi & Ginnie's Mum

Post by Cobi & Ginnie's Mum »

When the home page came up it was a photograph of Cobi.
It would have been Cobi's 12th birthday today, 11 years since we collected her from Jan, and 6 months next week since she died, I still miss her as she was such a special dog. :2024: I still miss Ceili, Abigail, Jasmine and Ginnie but in different ways now.

I sometimes tell Calli that Ginnie and Cobi are looking down on her ...........as she gently pulls the head off a beautiful orange rose....... and then trashes it on the lawn. :1968

Lynda :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Yes we know all about the roses Lynda.
Pat , Syd & Bosun
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

So so sorry Lynda and Les!I haven't been on for a long time so I missed this.I know how special Cobi was and meant everything to you both.I hope you are healing from your loss xxx