Fern having a walk round Embsay reservoir

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Mr Grumpy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Fern having a walk round Embsay reservoir

Post by Mr Grumpy »

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Fern having a walk round Embsay reservoir

Post by janrobinson »

What super pictures of you and Fern. She is looking so well when you think what she was like when you took that starved terrified little girl to your heart Nobody knows the hard work involved in getting her to this beautiful young lady.
How have you taught her to beg like that not many Goldens can do that without having a front leg on something to keep them steady.
Looks to be a lovely walk there too.
Love to you all :bighug:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Fern gives paws and begs. Just done it naturally, can't claim that I have taught her :1960 When she gets a treat biscuit I just say " now what do we do" and up she goes. Love how her back hocks are well under and so neat. We have never had one that does begs, might have attempted but thats all.
Fern is so loving and gentle an absolute treasure. Still can be a bit timid at times, but that is her and we wouldn't swap her. We have now had 4 barks after 3 years, but she does mutter when waiting to go for her walks and her meals. After loosing Willow a year ago Fern is now a little braver, starting to go to people as she loves being petted. Not a bad bone in her, such a gentle soul.
A good day when Jan rang to tell me about her.Thankyou Jan.
Lxx

Oh and she now smiles, so things looking up.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

What fantastic photos. Fern is lovely :love5 :love5