holiday snaps

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

holiday snaps

Post by lynn wise »

[
Sorry if there are too many, but couldn't resist putting them on.
Hollys Mum

Re: holiday snaps

Post by Hollys Mum »

Absolutely beautiful, and no there are not too many photos as they are all beautiful xxxx A wonderful time was had by all concerned xx :1942: :bounce: Lesley xxx
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

wonderful pictures and definitely not too many love them all. Willow can still manage to look regal even when dripping wet through. Wouldn't we all love to have that ability. :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Willow is a treasure, so different to any other dog we have had. All Goldens are wonderful, but her character is something else.
Whilst on holiday if I went into a shop I left David parked outside, every time without exception when I came out there were people chatting away to him and the dogs. Willow just wouldn't have anything to do with them, never taking her eyes from where she had seen Mum disappear. Then when I came out, up on her back legs and a quick kiss, so many commented " she's never taken her eyes off the door" lovely to be loved so much. Woody on the other hand is an old tart...anybodys, just loves the attention he demands from his public.
When we are in the caravan there is no way she will go into the van during the day, she wants to be in the car gazing out, try and get her out is taking your life in your hands, NO WAY go away!! :2007:
Such fun.