And the winner is........

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

And the winner is........

Post by bentley »

Bentley! Yay! :1951: :1944:

Bentley won first place in the obedience club competition last week. Doesn't he look smart with his nice red rosette? If he isn't looking totally impressed with his win it's because we've just come back from a nice walk in the woods and he's tired- he's fast asleep now while I'm singing his praises.

ON a slightly different note. Am I being totally thick or are the instruction on this bag of dog food really confusing? If anyone can work out how much an active 5 stone dog is supposed to have I'd be glad to hear it. Apart from the 'feed twice a day' and the 'serve with water' I am clueless. :2029: They might as well have written it in Chinese. Oh. Wait. They did! Help!

rosndognme

Re: And the winner is........

Post by rosndognme »

Well done Bentley :1951:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Now who's the smarty pants, WELL DONE BENTLEY. Lovely photo again of this handsome chap.
:love6

As for the chinese Lesley, heres me.

Work out his weight, on the scale the weight of food that is stated, halve the ammount and feed 1'2 per meal twice a day.Try the 32 kgs 350gs(food) so give him 175gs twice a day. Imagine that the picture of the dog inside the house means...indoor dog..the other out door kept dog.
Sorry if that isn't of help. Maybe lost something in the translation:2029:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Thanks Lynn, it's definitely me being thick. My sister said exactly the same as you. *hangs head in shame* :2003: :2006:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Well done Bentley. What a clever boy. :thumbsup: :love4

Just wondering what food Mum has bought you that has that written on the bag :2029:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

A number 21 with fried rice, me thinks!!!I'm going to theirs for tea. :1969

Lesley, just a thought, try him with the amount they suggest, but alter accordingly. ie. more or less depending on his body condition.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Don't worry, Jan, it's nothing nasty. It's Royal Canin golden retriever food. I've just started to wean him off the puppy stuff and onto 'solids'. :1963

Lynn: Funny you should say that, when I weighed it out it looked more than he would normally eat so I removed a few nuggets - just to compensate for all his snacks and treats throughout the day. We don't want a podgy boy now, do we?
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Oh well done Bentley you clever boy.I can't believe thats the same boy!what a lovely proud male retriever head you have now.Monty still looks like a girl!
:1968