Happy Birthday toooooo yououououou twwwwoooooo!!!!

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Happy Birthday toooooo yououououou twwwwoooooo!!!!

Post by bentley »

It's Bentley's birthday! Hip hip hooray!!!!

Obviously, that means it's also Ben, his brother's birthday, so Bentley and me hopped over to Blackpool for their fabulous birthday party courtesy of Aunty Pam. :2806: :686: :2821:

I'd love to show you the photos but I'm having awful trouble with Photobucket at the moment and can't upload them. Here's a link to my Flickr account if you fancy popping over there for a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesleyv/

Pam got a taste of life with Bentley when he came in from her garden, dripping all over her pristine floor, grinning all over his face. He'd only been and gone and fallen/jumped into her pond and then come running in to show us what he'd done. That's after having previously widdled on her carpet. Oh, the shame! :2009: :2009:

Good God, dog, where are your manners!! :2029:

Before the lovely food (doggie and human) and presents we went for a bracing walk. The boys and ben's sister, Dolce had a lovely time running about in the sunshine. There was only one heart stopping moment when Bentley lost sight of me and ran off in completely the wrong direction looking for me. Cue: mad woman hollering and running up the prom after him. Ben, Dolce and Pam all stood and looked on bemused. They're obviously not used to big, boisterous country bumpkins gallumphing about.

Ben, is so much more refined than Bentley.

Afternoon tea and cake were followed by a rousing rendition of 'Happy Birthday' even though their birthday wasn't actually till today.

So. There we are, my little boy's now a year old. Having met up with Ben again I now realise my little boy isn't so little at all, in fact he's flippin' HUUUUGE!! :2029:

Happy birthday Ben and Bentley :love4 :2818: :2821: :1951:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Happy Birthday toooooo yououououou twwwwoooooo!!!!

Post by lenny »

A very happy birthday, to Bentley and Ben, my goodness how quickly has that come round, sounds like they had a great party, and the cake looks so good I bet it's all gone by now.Im sure Bentley just got so excited he will be forgiven his little mishap. I'm sure they have brought so much love and happiness into both your homes you can now not imagine life without them. Here's to many more happy years for you all. :love4 :thumbleft
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

:2806:
Happy Birthdays to Ben and Bentley. What a lovely day out you had Lesley and Bentley meeting up with Ben and Dolce.
Loved the photos of them all together.
twig28

Post by twig28 »

:n6: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL :n6:
:2806: Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Amy, Stephen
Coco and Mazy
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

:n6: :2806: Happy Birthday Ben & Bentley. I just loved the photos. and the cake looked amazing, bet they enjoyed that. Bentley being Bentley as usual. They do say they take after their owners !!!!! only joking ?? :love4
Linda

Post by Linda »

Happy Birthday Ben & Bentley :686:
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Loved the photos too :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

janrobinson wrote::n6: :2806: Happy Birthday Ben & Bentley. I just loved the photos. and the cake looked amazing, bet they enjoyed that. Bentley being Bentley as usual. They do say they take after their owners !!!!! only joking ?? :love4
Jan!!!!! Oh ok, it's true. I always said if I was a dog I'd be a golden retriever - or more specifically, my golden retriever!! :thumbsup:

I'm not a swamp monster like him though. :1960
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Happy birthday to all what a handsome boy he is, just stunning you must be so proud... :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

:686: Happy Birthday boys 'hope you both had a wonderful day. :686:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENTLEY & BEN.
:n6: :n6:
Pat , Syd & Katie
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Happy Birthday boys.....hope you had a great day, lots of love and pressies. :2818:
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

i know it's a bit late bentley but happy birthday......judging by the photo's of you opening your presents your not bothered about me being late anyway..... look mate i know your still young but your not supposed to rip the paper off your supposed to peel the cellotape gently... never mind it's christmas in a few weeks and if you can be a good boy for your mum i'm sure you will get some more presents to practice on.... now remember GENTLY......
not a chance.....
i know that some people think us dog lovers are mad because we all wrap presents for our dogs but seeing the excitement as they rip the wrapping to pieces then run round like hairy lunatics to show everyone their new toy while squeaking it like there's no tomorrow is one of my highlights for birthdays and christmas. keep 'em coming that's what i say don't you agree bentley?