Making the most of the snow before it disappears

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Making the most of the snow before it disappears

Post by bentley »

I've discovered that there are three things that will make Bentley go bonkers and completely lose the plot. Snow, wind and other dogs.

Well, I've known them all for a while. The combination of snow and high winds have been making our recent walks interesting. He runs around like an idiot, throws himself into the nearest snow drift ( and we've got some big ones) and looks like he's trying to swim sideways in it, then he'll catch sight of a leaf or something blowing and charge off after it all wiggly, smiley, jumpy and utterly mad. Luckily for us we haven't seen many other dog walkers brave enough to endure the snow and gales we've had here. Adding another dog into the mix would have created total mayhem.

Now the weather has calmed down, and Bentley with it, peace and harmony have been restored. He's back to being his normal, lively but not completely out of control self.

Here are a couple of photos from last week when he was enjoying the weather, bouncing over the snowdrifts like Bambi, and I was enduring it. Bbbbrrrrrrrr.

rosndognme

Re: Making the most of the snow before it disappears

Post by rosndognme »

Bonkers and brilliant :thumbsup:
Linda

Post by Linda »

Haha! Great photos :1951:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Great action shots of Bentley. thanks.
Pat , Syd & Katie
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Great photos of Bentley, the snow wolf.How his looks have changed since that cute little bundle of fluff first appeared on here. :thumbleft
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Yes he's changed, more handsome with every photo. Bet you enjoyed it as much as Bentley Lesley. Brilliant pictures of a very happy lad.
:love6
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Haha Lynn, you found me out! :thumbsup: :1949: I love snow, I am after all the woman who went to the Arctic for her hols this January. I learnt a few years ago that there's no such thing as wrong weather - there's only wrong clothing. That doesn't apply to windy weather - that's just 'orrible!

Anyway, the snow can stay for as long as it likes - there's no mud when it's snow or frosty! :thumbsup:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

I thought young Bentley looked in training for a part in "Arctic Wolf" now I know why! :1960:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

At the side of the computor is our NWGRR calendar. A photo of baby Bentley with 4 blabk welly legs and snout. My how different he looks now.