jasper in devon

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

jasper in devon

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

hi

just had a great week in devon

jas and sky on life guard duty on the beach, jasper having an ice cream bridget was to slow taking photo
she said I should have made jas lick the ice cream mission impossible

rusell,bridhet and jasper
milo's mum

Re: jasper in devon

Post by milo's mum »

now that's what a call a holiday. a splash in the sea, play on the beach and an ice cream. no need to ask if a good time was had by all.... i can tell by the look on everyone's faces.
.....on another note.... i know that this is a site dedicated to rescued goldens but it really does cheer me to know that so many of you take your furries on holiday with you. milo and george used to come on hols with us.... many a week spent in devon and cornwall and some of the people we know couldn't believe we spent our hols over here in a caravan with the dogs instead of going abroad. i think it's really nice to see them all so happy and relaxed in your photo's.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Great to see Jasper enjoying his and your hols. See that he once again had the compulsory icecream, the look of ecstacy on his face says it all.
:love4
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Lovely to see Jasper enjoying his holidays. :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Lovely photographs Russell, the ice cream one brings back memories, thank you. :thumbleft
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Great photos, of a happy holiday, sun sea and Ice cream , our two take one or two licks then a gulp and its gone, you really do have to be quick with the camera. :thumbleft
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

RUSSELL lumb wrote: bridget said I should have made jas lick the ice cream ... mission impossible
:1968

Thanks for the holiday photos Russell - the one of them running through the waves is a great fun and action shot :1942: