Lovely dog bed

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

julia

Lovely dog bed

Post by julia »

We bought Harvey a memory foam crumble bed from pets at home last week. It was meant to be a Christmas present but we couldn't wait. So he has it now. I wish I had known about these for Jasper and Poppy when they were old. It is so kind on old joints. They sell a plain memory foam or the crumble, and Harvey likes to scratch up his bed to make it comfy so the crumble is a good choice.
I would recommend it to those who have older goldies.
hairydog

Re: Lovely dog bed

Post by hairydog »

I was just thinking about one of those the other day for Paddy who is now 11 yrs, he does love his creature comforts,its usually the settee so think I will pay a visit to P@H thanks for the tip.... :thumbsup:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

What size did you buy? Very interested in these. Thanks for the info. :1951:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

You should have a look at the Orvis web site, there are some very expensive dog beds there. They are of course American , and they do love their Goldens.
Pat , Syd & Katie
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Have just ordered 2 from a company called DogDoza. The write up for them is superb. Waterproof, memory foam,anti pong ( a good thing) Sounds like a good "do" the weather we are having at present. :1945:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

A word of caution.
DO NOT BUY FROM DOG DOZA.
My order hasn't been fulfilled, so I looked on a review site, DREADFUL.
Shall be contacting my bank and trading standards over this company.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

So sorry for you Lynn sounds like they will just go bust oweing thousands. Hope you manage to get your money back. Fingers crossed. :-( :2010:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

An update on the dog beds I ordered.

After quite a bit of detective work via the internet, I finally got somewhere with the order. They have just arrived and seem ok.
We really think that the company would have messed us about if it hadn't been for my insistance at chasing them up.
The company trades under 5 different guises, but company name is TENSMED. Do not have anything to do with them. :2011:
We definately think there is something fishy about them.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Great news Lynn I really thought you wouldn't see your money or the beds., but if anyone could resolve it I had faith in you. Hope Woody and Willow like the beds after all the hassle to get them. :thumbleft :love3