Happy New Year All!

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sammingtonsmythes

Happy New Year All!

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Oops sorry for late post but Happy New Year All you lovely people and their beautiful goldens.Hope you are all well.Love Diane & Monty xxxx
A friend in the States sent him the stocking lucky boy
Last edited by sammingtonsmythes on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Happy New Year All!

Post by janrobinson »

Happy New Year to you too. Handsome Monty with his presents and he looks very comfy in the chair I think he is giving us a wave :love4
sammingtonsmythes

Thanks Jan hope you are well.Even though I don't come on much I aways think about you all
much love xxx
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Hahaa Monty looks like he should have a pipe and a glass of whisky by his side. Very dapper gentleman.
sammingtonsmythes

Yes he does doesn't he!He looks like a little old man all serious and looks at us as if to say.What are you laughing at!? :1968
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

:2035: He's looking well Diane....love the picture.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Happy belated new year to you all, Monty looks so settled on his chair bet he's got someone's slippers close by, and just the same as ours guarding his new toy with his life. Good luck to you all for the year ahead. :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Great pictures. Happy New Year Diane & Monty.
:n4:
Pat , Syd & Katie
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely photos of a laid back Monty. Just looking at this years calendar, photo of Monty laid back on the sofa looking contented. Just one laid back lad, what a change in him from when he first arrived.
:n4: to you all.
sammingtonsmythes

Hahaha yes I could do a book of all Monty's laid back sleeping and sitting positions.What a blessing he is to us,Thank you everyone xxx :love6
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

Hello Diane Happy new year to you and the gorgeous Monty. Hope you are keeping well. Ive not been on here much at all the past few months love the photos of Monty. Its three years on the 27th January since we lost our friend Ceitadh (Katie) ive still to do that scrapbook of photos but i will this year.

Audrey,Gordon and Louise
xxx :n4:
sammingtonsmythes

Thank you sorry for the late reply!It's a struggle at the moment I must be honest but Monty is keeping me company.I went to have my hair cut yesterday and could barely walk for pain after.I don't know!I really miss the doggie walks but Monty gets plenty with Andy.3 years Audrey my how time flies.Monty will have his 5th birthday in a few months.I love him more than I can say,I hope you are well?We have a holiday in the Cotswolds to look forward to in a month or so.Can't wait!!
Love to you all xxx :love6