But which is which?

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

But which is which?

Post by bentley »

Bentley and I were in a very wet and windy woods yesterday when we met his big pal, Charlie. An hour later two very mucky, soggy golden retrievers left the woods with their consecutive owners but hang on a minute. Which is which?

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: But which is which?

Post by janrobinson »

I think Bentley is the one at the front in the first picture. hope I am right. :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

As always, lovely pics of wet,dirty and happy boys. They don't give a monkeys about all this horrid weather, in fact they prefer it I'm sure. :1949:whoopee, mud.
vickic

Post by vickic »

Lovely pictures as ever. I always have to call John when you post a picture of Bentley as he likes to keep up with his escapades.

Strange isn't it our two are quite happy to go for a walk in this wet and windy (yes even here in France!) weather but ask Flossie to go for a wee first thing in the morning she looks out of the door looks at me and then plonks her bottom down very determinedly and says with her eyes 'nah don't think so!'!

Vicki
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

ask Flossie to go for a wee first thing in the morning she looks out of the door looks at me and then plonks her bottom down very determinedly and says with her eyes 'nah don't think so!'!
:1968

Hahaa That's what Bentley does first thing in the morning and last thing at night when Bob's trying to get him out for his first and last wee of the day. He obviously needs and hour to wake up in the morning and doesn't do late nights (neither do I) :thumbsup: