Anniversary

Details of dogs successfully rehomed

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

citybaz

Anniversary

Post by citybaz »

Well we have had our Golden from Jan , 1 year today..Maggie she is 3 years old in May , I promise to put some more photographs on to show you how happy she is (and how happy we are with her) . She has been no problem at all and is very content. The photographs will go on probably tomorrow (when my IT expert daughter is here). I just thought I would let you know that Maggie is very well and happy indeed :).

Thank you Jan. x
sammingtonsmythes

Re: Anniversary

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Lovely to hear about Maggie.Can't wait for the photos! xxx
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

So lovely to hear from you and to know Maggie is doing well I shall look forward to the pictures. :love4
vickic

Post by vickic »

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. It is a real testament to Jan that her 'rescues' all go on to have such lovely forever homes with people who truly love them.

AlThough I would be hard pressed to find something not to love about a golden - oh yes I have remembered something, when we had our first girl - Lucy (35 years ago) - we used to go for long walks with her but that usually meant a car ride (in a decrepit mini) and she would always choose the furthest away from home walk to choose the smelliest fox poo to roll in. So there we were in our little orange mini windows wide open with a very happy and content Lucy sitting in the back with the wind in her ears. Bless her and thank her for starting us on our long loving journey with goldens.

Vicki
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Looking forward to the photos, sounds like Maggie has really brought so much happiness to you. Wonderful that these Goldens adapt to their new homes, guess it is the love that is showered on them from folk that truly want them in their lives. A testament to their wonderful natures. what would we do without them. :love6
Reading this back, I think I have echoed Vickis' words, sorry Vicki.
citybaz

Post by citybaz »

Here are some photo's of Maggie from the past few months and we love her very much :1971

drying off in the sun after a bath

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely girl, looks like she is well and truly settled. Just wonderful. :love6
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

lovely pictures of one very contented young lady Thank you :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Aaaaaw, bless her. She's obviously happy in her new home. I hope you have many more happy and contented years together :love6
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

You are a lovely girl Maggie. Best wishes to you may you have many more happy Years in your forever home.
Pat , Syd & Katie
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

you are a lucky girl and look gorgeous looks like you have settled in lovely like your large bed funny
how they make them selves at home

Bridget Russell and jasper
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

Oh! Maggie you are so like my Katie in colour you could almost be related. You look well settled in your new home,wishing you many years of happiness. Sadly I lost Katie three years ago and still miss her so much. Maybe one day I will have another. Im sure your new family love you to bits and who couldn't. Have a wonderful life.

Audrey. :love4 :2035: