Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Linda

Re: MONTY ( Honorary Golden)

Post by Linda »

Great photos of Monty ... just lovely to see him having so much fun :love4
Phil

Post by Phil »

Some more pictures of Monty, just to show he's still around!

This one shows him in one of his more contemplative moods, and I though the addition of the caption was rather appropriate:

The rest are Monty just out and about:

vickic

Post by vickic »

I just get the feeling that he is one very much loved Honorary golden retriever - beautiful pictures!

Vicki
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Thank you for the super pictures, I think he gets more handsome each time Certainly a happy young man enjoying his new life :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Beautiful boy, and so loved.
KDB

Post by KDB »

wow Monty you're definitely training you owners and looking very happy with their progress. now you've got the chair to yourself what's next? I love a cheeky lad like you x
x4
Phil

Post by Phil »

Hi,

It's been a while since Monty had an update on here, and since we weren't able to make the open day in September (again!) I thought you might like to see some more photos of him, just so you know he's still fit and well!

We continue to be so delighted that we were lucky enough to have an opportunity to re-house Monty. Everyone who meets him in the street comments on how handsome he is and what good condition he's in, so it seems to be a success story all round. When we tell people he's a rescue dog they're almost always very surprised. I think he's a great advert for the wonderful work that rescue associations do and for the positives that can come from re-homing a dog. We couldn't have hoped for a better addition to our family.

Hope you all like the photos!

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

WOW what super pictures of your handsome happy young man, what a change of life he has had, thank you :love4
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Beautiful boy, his contentment shines in his eyes.....love and a happy home works miracles :love4
Phil

Post by Phil »

janrobinson wrote:WOW what super pictures of your handsome happy young man, what a change of life he has had, thank you :love4
It's been our absolute pleasure, Jan. So glad you like the photographs, too - I'm starting to try to build up a client list involving horse and pet photography, and if you know of anybody who might like to have some pet portraits could I possibly ask you to direct them to my website?

http://www.philipyale.co.uk

If the rescue centre ever wanted any photographs taking, too, then please get in touch. No charge for those, obviously, since it's a charitable organisation.

Many thanks,

Phil