Bankers

Share your funnies and have a laugh - Remember, there may be young eyes watching so keep it clean

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Bankers

Post by lenny »

A banker pulls up outside his place of work in his brand new porche, to show to his fellow bankers, just as he is getting out a lorry speeds past and smashes into his door. and carries on down the road. The banker gets on his mobile and calls the police, less than ten minutes the police turn up but before the police man can say a word the banker rants, no matter how much work the garage do to his porche it will never be as good as new and will not be his pride and joy. The police man lets him finish his rant then replies are all you bankers so obsessed with materialistic things that you dont notice more important things,like the fact you have lost your arm in the crash. The banker looks down in shock, and screams where my rolex gone. :thumbsup:
Last edited by lenny on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Re: Bankers

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

I do like that one..... :1968 :1968 it sums up just what is wrong with the world and some of the people in it. :1967
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Ooh, such is life.
Stuff the Porsche and the Rolex, give me happy dogs and long walks in beautiful countryside any day.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Totally Lynn we know the meaning of life don't we! :1958: