Willow

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Willow

Post by lynn wise »

Tomorrow marks Willows 3rd year home coming day.
Nothing to add to what as already been said about her. Still the same little girl we brought into our lives 3 years ago. A tiny slip of a thing with the sweetest personality, a joy to have in our lives.
Thankyou Jan for allowing us to join your wonderful extended Golden family. :love6
A few photos taken today of our girl and boy.
Samsmum

Re: Willow

Post by Samsmum »

Thank you, Lynn, for those beautiful photographs. You have certainly a lovely "Golden Family". Hope you have them for a long time, they are a credit to you.
Best wishes - Samsmum.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

The pictures are just lovely. Such happy Goldens. Can't quite believe it is three years since you too Willow to your hearts. where has the time gone.

Is Woodie whispering sweet nothings in Willow's ear. :love5 xxx
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

What wonderful photos of Woodie and Willow Lynn!They look as though they adore one another.Such very happy and lucky Goldens.So well behaved posing for you.
Lots of hugs to your two
:love4
Eastonwolfs

Post by Eastonwolfs »

THREE YEARS!!!

Can hardly believe it...feels like 3 months... :2005:

Pictures are wonderful...like 2 bookends they are...so lovely together.

PS. Can you stop putting pics of the lovely, colourful, well tended, garden on please its showing our 'pitch and put' up!

:1960:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Happy Forever Home Day Willow :love3
Lovely pictures of two happy Goldens.
Hugs from us and Ella :love4
gilliedew

Post by gilliedew »

Oh, arn't they just beautiful, and so clean as well

If our Poppy saw that river she would be in it in a tick :1960
CarolynM
Senior User
Senior User

Post by CarolynM »

What stunning photos Lynn - 2 beautiful goldies :love4

Three years? where does the time go?? :2029:
lisa70

Post by lisa70 »

two beautiful dogs but i don't know how you keep them out of that water George would just jump in, any sign of it and he's in it... :1958:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Happy anniversary Willow :drunken: , they both look so beautiful together Lyn, they are so lucky to have parents like you and Dave. They have the most fantastic lives, going on lots of holidays, and walks in summer and winter, and are always so well groomed and obviously so Well behaved as well. The canal would be such a temptation for my two , I wouldn't be able to keep them out.I hope you keep posting pictures of them on your travels, as I for one look forward to seeing such well loved goldens. :love3 PS just seen the ducks as well, how do you do it Lyn.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Thankyou for all your lovely comments, yes David and I are so proud of our 2, they are a wonderful combination. Willow is so sweet and loving, Woody the soppy boy. Together they are a joy, they really do seem to love each other. He cuddles up to Willow and definately looks out for her, Willow washes his face and ears when it's quiet time. They are so lovely to see like that.

As for being clean, boy, you should have seen us an hour ago :2007:
Went onto the moor for our morning walk, it did seem like a good idea at the time. 3 drownded rats springs to mind. We got caught in a torential downpour, the vegetation was down due to the rain, so ended up wet from above and below. The dogs were soaked and covered in mud but thoroughly enjoyed it. What is it about rain and mud with them? They seem to prefer it.
Well, got home and it was a case of who gets dried first, me or them. Well, as they do, the dogs won all hands down, Woody being first as he can't stand being wet and pushes in to be dried, then follows you round for ages cos he doesn't think you've done a good enough job,
Little Willow just stands so patiently whilst she gets dried. Then my turn, peeling off soaked clothes. Who said we needed rain!!!!!Not me.