Hello, I'm new here... introducing Bobo

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

rainbow

Hello, I'm new here... introducing Bobo

Post by rainbow »

edited
Last edited by rainbow on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
julie

Re: Hello, I'm new here... introducing Bobo

Post by julie »

Hello and welcome to you and Bobo.

He's a very handsome lad, such beautiful colouring. I also have a recent addition, Ruby has been home for a couple of weeks and is really settling in well.

Hope the ear mites are under control, my cat came home with them a few years ago from the rehoming centre and the whole troup had to be medicated. Thankfully no re-occurence in any of them.

Look forward to hearing how he gets on and more pics.
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

:2035: Hi, and welcome to you and Bobo.
He is lovely, and as Julie say's, has a beautiful coat and teeth too. You must be thrilled to bits with him.
Another Golden has found a loving forever home, that can only be good :1958:
Best wishes to you all.
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Welcome, to our family of golden lovers, Bobo looks such a happy smiley boy, Im sure with your love and care, he will get over his few problems and blossom into a wonderfull addition to your family. :love5 Once youve had a golden in your life,you dont seem to be complete till you have another one to love.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Welcome to the site. Also welcome Bobo to this big happy family. He looks lovely, so like our Woody in the head, big soft gentle eyes.
Glad to hear he is now on the path to good health, with lots of love thrown in for good measure.
:love6
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

How heartwarming to see another beautiful contented and much-loved Golden re-homed. Bobo is such a happy looking dog, and I am sure he will soon have settled, and got over his problems.
Aren't we lucky to have such great companions? Wouldn't swop a Golden for any other breed. They are precious.
Welcome to our circle, and welcome to Bobo too.
Samsmum.
rainbow

Post by rainbow »

Thank you so much for your replies, what a lovely forum this is. I have loved reading through others' stories here and looking at the lovely pics.
We've been out for some more lovely walks today, he is an absolute joy to look after.

We've been brokenhearted recently because our previous rescue dog (a little yorkie terrior cross) was put to sleep, its was a very hard decision for us to make, but she was becoming so frail, she was somewhere between the age of 11 and 15 so did have a good long life, and five and a half of those years was with us.
So having Bobo now is giving us a new lease of life, and I really look forward to taking him out every day for his walks, knowing how much he enjoys them.

Bobo is a lovely new member of our family and he is really blossoming every day.

Will post some new pics soon.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Hi there
Bobo is absolutely gorgeous and a very lucky Boy to find such a lovely home.Looking forward to hearing more
love Diane, Ellie 12 and Monty 1
:love4