Charlie

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

joandenn

Charlie

Post by joandenn »

Charlie was our beloved Golden Retriever who had epilepsy. He was four and a half years old when he died, in 2006. He is sadly missed. It upset us so much that we could bring ourselves to get another Golden until now. We have a really great dog called Ole. He is a six year old retriever that was unwanted, so we took him in last October. This is the best thing we have done for some time. He has settled in now and we are very happy.
Hel_Pen

Re: Charlie

Post by Hel_Pen »

Hello,

That's fabulous news. So glad to hear you have given another Golden a new home after your terrible loss. Sounds like Ole has found himself a terrific home. Wishing you a long and happy life together.

Helen, Jazz and Merlin.

:love5
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

So glad Ole has help you mend your hearts.He is a very lucky boy indeed.
Would love to see some photos
all the best
Diane,Ellie and Monty
:love4
joandenn

Post by joandenn »

Thank you all for your kind words. I would love to put some pictures on, but I have not a clue how to do it. I will try, he is a lovely golden, though Ole does have birth mark on his tongue, looks like he has dipped his tongue in black ink. It is really cute. I will try again. Joan Dennis and the lovely Ole.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

That would be great Joan if you go into general doggy chat there is a chapter by labres1 that should guide you on putting photos up
Love to Ole
Diane :love4