Our Ella

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Our Ella

Post by sonia »

Its been a while since i have popped in to let you know how Ella is doing, almost 12 months.
Ella is sweetness its self she is such a gentle, funny little girl she certainly has brought lots of joy into our lives. We have recently gained a grandchild (Sons girlfriends little boy) who is two I was very cautious about him meeting the dogs as they have never really been around young children. I need not of worried they where true to their nature, so gentle with him in fact David says " My Ella" to which i say No "my Ella" lol... he can't say Brad so calls him Ella 2 lol.. Both Ella and Brad follow him around mainly hoping he will share food with them :)

Ella sunning herself in the doorway, she loves the sun loves laying in the conservatory or laying down by the gate on pussy cat watch lol... they wear little bells and she can hear them tinkling. One or two have ventured across the garden at their peril, a few near misses i can tell you.

I hope you are all keeping well. xx

One of my big boy in his favourite pose lol.. hanging over the back of the settee.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Our Ella

Post by lynn wise »

Hi Sonia, :2035:
Lovely to hear from you again. So pleased to have catch up on Brad and Ella, lovely .
Hope you are all well.
Lxx
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

Hello Sonia,
Lovely pictures of Brad and Ella, thank you for sharing.
Glad they are well and enjoying life; it is good that they get on well with your young grandson. I am sure they will become protective good friends to him.
Best wishes - Samsmum. (Joyce)
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

:2035: Hi Sonia, hope you are well,

Lovely pics' of Brad and Ella, they look happy and contented.
My Ella loves our grandson too. He is 11. We pick him up from school every Monday, and he always gives her her tea. She seems to know when it's Monday, as she waits in the garage by the biscuit bag til' he comes :2074: x
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Lovely,lovely photos Sonia thank you for sharing them with us
love Diane,Ellie and Monty
:love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Great to see your pics of two happy,lovely goldens , glad to hear your grandson, loves both your goldens, was there any doubt, they really are the friendliest of breeds. :1963
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Do you know Ella looks so much like my Sam who we lost last year at 6.The same old big nose.
Beautiful pictures of two very contented goldens