Wet,Wet,Wet!!!!!

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

ceitadh

Wet,Wet,Wet!!!!!

Post by ceitadh »

Hi Everyone, Haven't been on so much recently. Isn't this summer awful or is it just Scotland.
I'm really p---ed off with this weather. It's bad enought trying to do things with my frozen shoulders,but the weather really restricts what you can do. I suppose I'll just have to get on with it. See there are lots of lovely golden pictures to gladen my heart. You are all beautiful. I really miss my friend Katie, the garden is not the same without my pal. I suppose I will have to be creative and keep myself busy but that is easier said than done. Hope everyone is well.

Audrey. :2035: :dontknow:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Wet,Wet,Wet!!!!!

Post by bentley »

Hi Audrey! :2035:

It's not just Scotland it's 'orrible in Lancs as well. All I can say is; Thank God for waterproofs! :1963 In fact it's piddling down as I type.

It's hard to be creative when you're in pain, missing your dog and generally naffed off though, isn't it? It can feel like you're in a creative void. :2005:

Hope your shoulder gets better soon and then you can set to with a project. It's been rattling round in my mind that I might go and find myself a course on the history of art to keep me occupied over the winter. :thumbsup:

Lesley
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

It's chucking it down here in Yorkshire too, although having seen the floods this morning we ain't too bad here after all.
Wellies at the ready again.
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

Hi Lesley and Lynn, nice to hear from you,Lesley doing a course is what I usually do as I caught the study bug when Louise and i couldnt do much with M.E. but having two frozen shoulders I had to give up my last course with O.U as was in too much pain losing my youngest brother in the October and then Katie the following January I just could not concentrate but thought it would keep me busy,but it wasn't to be.

Louise is carrying on studying after just graduating at Glasgow University along with her job she is going to do history of art as she fancies museums and libraries work at some point. I will have to think about what to do in the winter!!! All my hobbies are a bit on hold re the shoulders.
Louise is doing well managing her job she is working full-time hours and has moved in to a flat in the city. You do worry that she doesn't overdo things which can set you back back she has years of experience managing her illness. You just hope that one day she will make a full recovery.

Audrey :2078: :thumbleft
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

I hope so too Audrey.Sorry about your shoulder too.The forcast is looking better though
fingers crossed
love Diane & Monty
xxx