Jan's 'golden' Millie

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Jan's 'golden' Millie

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

This is Millie.... she is a lovely lady.... she reminds me of my sister's dog Jasmine (not to look at but her behaviour) she came to live with us in her twilight years......
It was lovely to see Jan again yesterday and to meet Millie......we took the calendars, and some bits and pieces for the fun day...... Cobi wasn't too sure about Millie (she looks close BUT she was sitting quite a way from her on the bottom photograph)..... she is a bit of a 'fraidy cat' since Ginnie died. We've noticed when another dog comes towards her on a walk..... she dives straight into the bushes..... and then comes out further up when she feels safe.

Sorry I've not posted or replied to anyones posts, we've been a bit busy with one thing and another.

Lynda, Les and Cobi :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jan's 'golden' Millie

Post by Steve »

Fantastic!! Lovely photographs of happy Goldens, thank you. :love4 :love5 :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Two lovely Goldens , we have the opposite with Katie she is very dominant and wants to shout at other dogs. We are trying to get her to socialize with other dogs, and there are signs of improvement with dogs she knows. We will bring her to the fun day and just hope she does not disgarace us and we get asked to leave!!. We will have to go around like leper ringing a bell !!
Pat , Syd & Katie.
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

Two beautiful goldens in the garden what more could you ask for.

Audrey,Gordon and Louise :love5
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Millie is a naughty girl as well. SHe barks all the time at other dogs who come in the house and at any dog who runs about on the walk. She is not barking on the picture because \lynda was holding a treat, That is why I haven't taken in another one at the moment but having said that there has not been one old enough yet. It will have to be over 11 years.

HAving said all that she is a very loving girl but totally heedless. This is what makes them all so wonderful their personalities . :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Yes Jan no two are the same thats why we love them all, nice to see Millie and Cobi enjoying your garden togeather even if its not too close. :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely photos of the "girls". :love6
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Aw, lovely! I'm sure it won't be long before they're bezzie mates. :love6
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Oh Millie i love you!!And Cobi of course!
xxx
Samsmum

Post by Samsmum »

What lovely pictures of two beautiful Goldens together.
Millie is quite a character isn't she? - but then most of them are, but we love them all just the same.
Best wishes to all beautiful Goldens and their Mums and Dads. :love4 :2035: