easy fundraising

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

gordons mum and dad
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

easy fundraising

Post by gordons mum and dad »

Hello everyone, haven't been on for a while but had to let you all know about this.
Who'd have thought it, Gordon's mum getting all technical with the computer!!!!
If I can do this, anyone can, and we can get a whole heap of money for the rescue.
All you have to do is log onto www.easyfundraising.org.uk/good-causes/nwgrr and then follow the simple instructions to sign up. Then whenever you shop via the internet, log onto easy fundraising first, click onto the shop you want to buy from, go shopping, and then a percentage of whatever you spend is donated to the rescue. I joined yesterday and have raised a grand total of 47 PENCE!! - still better in the rescue's pocket than anyone else's. Just think how much we could get if you add all the 47 pences together.
Surprisingly the top spender on the site is our lovely leader - surprise, surprise....... the challenge should you accept it is to topple our leader off the top spot!!!

Give it a go, it really is quite easy.

love to everyone :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: easy fundraising

Post by lynn wise »

Thanks for that, have joined :love4

By the way, did you have a good jolly?
gordons mum and dad
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

WOW - that's great Lynn thankyou.

Yes I had a great holiday thankyou Lynn, bit too warm for me though as it was around 32 most days, only dropping between 25 and 28 at night!! At least next year we should be back to our normal week at the beginning of October.
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Thanks, me too :thumbleft
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

What a fab idea. I'm going to do it right now!
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

What a great idea! xx
gordons mum and dad
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

This is a great response - thankyou everyone. Don't forget to encourage family and friends to do this as well. It's so easy isn't it.

I must say though the great idea came from Jan, and not me. I just found it so easy to do that I had to tell you all. Keep on spending!!!! xx :1951:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

I can't take credit for this idea which is such a good one. It was the Chairman of the Springer Rescue who suggested it as they raise quite a lot with this, and he set it all up for me. So credit where credits due.

Thank you all for taking this on board.I think they pay out every three months but only if you have over a certain amount. We will see I will let you know. :love4
Linda

Post by Linda »

Brilliant idea! Will make sure we sign up :thumbleft
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Glad you had a great holiday Carol, x

Yes have heard of this way of raising funds and will be definitely be using it from now on... :thumbsup: but whether ill be knocking our leader of the top spot is another matter.... :D
julia

Post by julia »

I have just signed in for it. I shop each week with ocado and spend often at lots of the other places. I will get Antonia to sign up as well. Every little helps as the as says :thumbleft