Adding pictures of beloved Goldens

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

eachsouthgate

Adding pictures of beloved Goldens

Post by eachsouthgate »

Hi All,
I have at last, with the help of my teenage son, managed to put a picture of our late Golden Girl on my avatar! (I was so proud of her!)
It looks kind of elongated but we used a free picture re-size from the internet and it worked - so I'm happy.
I have several others, showing how beautiful Golden Retrievers are but where to post them? On the pictures posts?
And can I ask, very respectfully, are all the remembrance photos on 'Over The Rainbow Bridge'of re-homed Golden's or of all people's pets? I don't want to be inappropriate posting photo's of my much loved late pets... I just love looking at all the photo's(other people's), every one is so beautiful. Sorry, right now... apologies- they are such gorgeous animals. I am unashamedly smitten and I don't mean to gush or dribble but I just can't help it.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Adding pictures of beloved Goldens

Post by lynn wise »

Go into GALLERY. At the top of the list is the Heading...Putting pictures in your postings.
You need to upload your photos to PHOTO bucket, create an a/c. From there you can copy onto your postings. All a bit technical, but you soon get the hang of it.
Good luck.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Rainbow bridge is really for our dogs but there are a few others so you can put yours on if you wish. You will have to send it to the webmaster as he is the only one who can put items on the there.
eachsouthgate

Post by eachsouthgate »

Thank you Jan, I was feeling a bit 'wobbly' at the time... just a bit sad and missing out on our doggy companion. It was a lovely kind offer but I don't want to be cheeky. Thank you.