SNOWY

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

SNOWY

Post by janrobinson »

This little girl is called snowy. This is where she is living at the moment in Rumania. They starve them to death when they end up here if no one shows an interes and if found on the streets thet batter them to death. We need to know about this and our M P s need to know that this is not acceptable practice. We are in the process of trying to get her out. Although getting her out would be easy but she has to be spayed first and no one will foster her and if she was operated on in this hell hole she would die of infection. The temperature is 18 degrees below and no blankets or comfort.

she is two years old. couldn't you just weep. :cry3:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: SNOWY

Post by lynn wise »

This is appalling Jan, poor poor girl. Let's hope she comes here to be loved and cherished, not left in some God forsaken hell hole. Snowy looks to have some open sores too, poor soul to be left like that.
Praying something can be done to help her and others like her.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Oh God, poor little thing. I wish we could help them all. :cry3:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Oh Jan what a awful sight and story, I do hope something can be done, the fact that I can see our Snowy well fed and loved in front of me at the moment, makes me feel so much for Snowy and the conditions she is suffering. I had no plans to do any thing for Movember , but this story has made me decide to not shave my top lip for this month, and donate any money I can make through sponsorship to the rescue, might be a bit late, but will try to set up something on Facebook or the Movember web page, if my son will help me, and even try to post a before and after photo of me on here, all donations would be welcome, I will do my best Jan. :thumbleft
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

lovely thought Lenny but to be honest I have no outlay until she is with me and then there might be some. Her operations are being paid for by a lady in Germany and other expenses are in hand so I have jsut said I would have her. You can still try to raise funds for her in case. and thank you :love4
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Poor girl, you know where i am Jan if you need any help.x
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Any money I can raise will go to the rescue anyhow Jan. :thumbleft
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely idea Lenny, count us in. :1942:
Linda

Post by Linda »

It is heartbreaking to read this. Just hope she makes it safely into your care, Jan. Let us know if there's anything we can do. Would like to support you too, Lenny.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Another rotten nights sleep, what a terrible situation, and she won't be alone in her ordeal. WHY do we have these people in the EU? Nothing short of Barbaric. Sorry, on my soap box.
vickic

Post by vickic »

Hiya Jan and all

Complete newbie here but I have been reading posts for a while now and am a golden retriever owner and willing slave! living in France.

Just wanted to say if there is anything I can do from France to help this little girl let me know -
Regards

Vicki

P.S. Jan -I hope I have pm'd you as well.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Have sent you an e mail Vicki. through the site but don't know if I did it right. If you don't get it then :love4 e mail me direct you have the address.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Vicki, thankyou for your concern and offer of help. Wonderful to know there are such kind folk out there.
Live in hope that Snowy comes to Jan. This is really taking Rescue to another dimension. Fingers are crossed.
:love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

What a terrible place for this poor dog. Lets hope she gets to this Country . We will do what we can in the way of funds.
Plenty of good people willing her here.
Pat, Syd & Katie
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Thanks everyone for your support. Vicki has offered to go to the German border to to pick up Snowy if we can get Her/him( we are now not sure which) there. This is such a wonderful offer. so at the moment it is wait and see Will keep you posted.

Apparently the Ger man lady has withdrawn her offer to pay for the transport. I thought it was for the vets fees but I think that is sorted out. not by her though.