Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: SNOWY

Post by lynn wise »

:bighug: for Vicki.
News getting better Jan. Have been thinking about Snowy all day.
ceitadh

Post by ceitadh »

Just read about Snowy your right Jan it does make you want to weep. I do hope you manage to get her Jan. The things humans do it makes you so angry,and so sad. This poor,poor dog it makes you feel so helpless. Hope it won't be too long to hear whether you will get to take care of him/her.

Audrey,Gordon and Louise :2011: :cry3:
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

really hope you manage to help this poor dog. i've seen what i thought were a few sights at some kennels in this country but nothing like this living hell. hopefully good news will come soon
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

A n update.

After lots of phone calls and offers of help Snowy we thought we had it covered but ths weekend we were told he has been adopted from under our noses to someone in Germany. I am so pleased that he will be out of that place soon and surely we must hope that it will be a good home.

Thank you all for your concern but there are so many dogs in this Country that need out help we must not feel too sad that he hasn't come to us.

:love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Thanks for the update Jan, pleased that he is going to a new home after being in that dreadful place. At least we hope that he is now safe, and will be loved.
Thankyou for your concern, you did all you could.
:love6
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

The cruelty that goes on in Romania,Greece and many places on the continent is terrible i follow quite a few shelters on facebook and the work they do is amazing.Well done Jan for offering to help Snowy.I am so sorry Jan i am not able to make any christmas cards for the rescue this year.I have not been good at all and have now been diagnosed with M.E./Chronic fatigue syndrome.I just cant concentrate on anything at the moment have a constant brain fog which is one of the symptoms.So sorry to let you down.Monty is being the most faithful friend and just wants to cuddle up with me all the time if i let him.He is the most wonderful companion and friend.I hope you are ok.With much love to everyone Diane & Monty xxx