Ella

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ella

Post by sonia »

Hello its been a while since I last visited but just wanted to pop on and let you know all is well with us, Ella is doing just fine enjoying being the lady of leisure, well when she isn't on pussy cat watch that is lol.. I can't believe we have had her almost 4 years... where has the time gone? Brad is still with us, although I still worry about his nasal problems but he seems happy in himself, he will be 9 this year..

This one was taken after her walk in the awful wet weather we have been having

This one is of her relaxing on the sofa looking all cozy too lol.....

I wish you all a wonderful New Year I hope 2013 is a good one for you all
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Ella

Post by janrobinson »

So nice to hear from you and to see Ella relaxing happily. Give her and Brad a hig from me :love4

Happy new year to you as well :2821:
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

:n4: To you all from Us.
So nice to hear from you again Sonia, pleased to hear that Ella is so happy. Where's the time gone, remember you getting her, she's a grand girl. Mustn't forget Brad, a handsome chap. Hugs to them both.
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

Wet dog walks ... that sounds familiar :)

She looks very comfy and contented in the second photo
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Ella is lovely, she has such a kind and gentle face. :bighug: s for Ella and Brad and :n4:
sonia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by sonia »

Ella and Brad said thank you for the cuddles :love6 we all know how much they love their cuddles.
Lynn I honestly don't know where the time had gone, I still remember the first few weeks and how I worried about her all needlessly I may add. Its been such a rewarding process a real learning curve for me having never adopted before, I would defo do it all again :)

Jan when I was in Pets at home yesterday there was a couple asking about Rescue dogs, I told them about the wonderful work you do and passed on your details, I hope this is OK?
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Gorgeous photos of Ella!xxx