Burns dog food

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Burns dog food

Post by lynn wise »

Does anyone else out there use Burns? I have just ordered from GWTitmuss on special offer, 2xLamb and Rice Original at a price of £76.98 free delivery. Single price..£42.99. Pet Shop £48.00.
Also, I Claimed our Easyfund Raiser for NWGRR.
Just worth a mention, their site sells so many makes of food to choose from, and you can claim the fund raiser for Jan.
rosndognme

Re: Burns dog food

Post by rosndognme »

I've never tried ordering dog food online - thanks for the information Lynn :thumbsup:

Here's a link to the Online Pet Store you mentioned:

http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/dog-food-an ... sories.asp
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

I'll make a note of this for next time I need to order. How do you do the easy fundraising? I registered with them last year but I never get the pop up reminder I'm supposed to get when I buy online

At the moment I order online from MedicAnimal and it's far cheaper than our local pet shop.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

I had fun and games getting into Easy fund Lesley. I do now get a pop up, my by good luck than management on my part. Worth the trying as it does mount up.
Have used Titmuss for dog food previously, they are brilliant. A chap delivers to the door, he even offered to carry inside for me. Delivery is almost immediate, and if you buy 2 on special is so much cheaper.
I have just gone onto Burns as Woody is quite sensitive to most feeds, didn't want to upset his tummy. The chap that is G.S.D volunteer said he used it, and I know Jan swears by it, so far so good on the introducing it slowly. Still on Lamb and Rice as it agrees with his tum'.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Thanks for that, Lynn. I'll have a look at it and revisit the easyfunding website.
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lesley, if you go onto easyfunding and bring up the participating companys, type in Titmuss then go into their site, it should automatically make a donation on purchase. :2019: Think that's right.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

wonderful thank you Lynn xxx :love4