OLD BOY

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

OLD BOY

Post by janrobinson »

Here we go again. Can anyone help with a home for an 11 year old boy. Happy lad tail is wagging constantly but i am not happy with him in kennels. A foster home would help for a while.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: OLD BOY

Post by janrobinson »

Update on this old chap Jake who is now in his new forever home. Someone who doesn't come on the site but has had two from me before. He has settled so well and she adores him. Will put a picture on as soon as I get one. He is such a happy gentle boy a bit like my old Sonny.
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

janrobinson wrote:Update on this old chap Jake who is now in his new forever home. Someone who doesn't come on the site but has had two from me before. He has settled so well and she adores him. Will put a picture on as soon as I get one. He is such a happy gentle boy a bit like my old Sonny.
That's great news Jan - thanks for the update
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

To echo Ros', that's wonderful news Jan, so pleased the old lad found his forever home. Thanks to his new mum and dad for doing that for him. Hugs all round. :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Great news Jan always feel sorry for the old ones, they must wonder why their lives have been turned upside down , thankfully he has found a new family that will obviously love and take care of him for the rest of his life :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

So pleased to read that the old lad has got a new home.
We thought long and hard about him , but our Katie is still a bully with other dogs. !!
Pat, Syd & Katie
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

That's just wonderful Jan!xxx
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Lovely news, enjoy your new home Jake :love4