Happy 4th Birthday Monty!

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Re: Happy 4th Birthday Monty!

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Happy Birthday Monty, from Cobi :love4

handsome boy, lovely photograph of him relaxing :love4
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes for Monty!The vet phoned this morning and his sample was clear of parasites/salmenella or any other nasties.He is going on a 2 week course of antibiotics to see if that improves his motions.fingers crossed or legs lol He isn't too bad its just once a day he has loose motions and its not normal for Monty.Blood tests next i think but lets hope it sorts itself out.He had such a horrible sickness and the other abut 6 weeks ago that i must be honest if it had been an older dog it might have been fatal.It was some sort of infection and for 16 hours nonstop he felt the need to go and had vomiting.Very frightening.Anyway love to all and thank you for your lovely wishes and concerns.A happy and healthy weekend to all you lovely owners and beautiful boys and girls.Love Diane,Andy and Monty xxx :love6 :love3 :love2
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

sammingtonsmythes wrote:Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes for Monty!The vet phoned this morning and his sample was clear of parasites/salmenella or any other nasties.He is going on a 2 week course of antibiotics to see if that improves his motions.fingers crossed or legs lol He isn't too bad its just once a day he has loose motions and its not normal for Monty.Blood tests next i think but lets hope it sorts itself out.He had such a horrible sickness and the other abut 6 weeks ago that i must be honest if it had been an older dog it might have been fatal.It was some sort of infection and for 16 hours nonstop he felt the need to go and had vomiting.Very frightening.Anyway love to all and thank you for your lovely wishes and concerns.A happy and healthy weekend to all you lovely owners and beautiful boys and girls.Love Diane,Andy and Monty xxx :love6 :love3 :love2

Good news - thanks for the update. Get well soon Monty :1999:
sammingtonsmythes

Thank you!He is still full of beans and wanting to race around.It's going to take some time i think xx :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Hope all Montys problems are over soon, so sad to hear he's been I'll for so long it must be very worrying. :2003:
sammingtonsmythes

Thanks Lenny.Monty is still on the antibiotics but things have improved.Just hope when we get him gradually back onto his usual food it doesn't flare up again. :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Glad to hear, things are slowly getting better, fingers crossed he will be in good health soon. :love3
sammingtonsmythes

Monty seems much better thanks everyone!Getting back onto his normal diet very slowly xxxx
:2362:
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

A belated :2808: Monty :bighug:

Sooo sorry I missed this post Diane pleased to hear he is on the mend :love4 S&J
sammingtonsmythes

Awwww thanks Lenny!Seems Monty has to stay on the Hills ID for as long as it takes.Hes fine in himself had a bath today :love4