Grooming time

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Grooming time

Post by bentley »

Bezzie mates ; I don't know who was enjoying this the most :love6 :love5 :love6 :1951:

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Grooming time

Post by janrobinson »

She is doing such a good job. :love4
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

I like the high level grooming platform :1945:

... and I bet he would sit there all day to be pampered like that :1960:
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

What a lovely photograph Lesley..... can I send Cobi round please for a lesson ?

Of all the goldens that have lived here Cobi is the one who dislikes looking lovely and groomed, never happier than diving headfirst into brambles or a swamp!!! :love4
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Steve »

Great photograph Lesley, you can set up a grooming advice stall on Fun day :love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Bentley loves being groomed. he sits on his little wall surveying his Kingdom and lets me brush him for ages. I say, "about turn, lets do the other side" and round he goes and sits the other way. :thumbsup:

Ellie, is making a good little dog trainer. Bentley was barking one day last week, unusual for him, when I looked round to see why I saw Eliie standing behind me with a big grin on her face signalling for him to bark. :2029: The pair of them are the terrible twosome. :love6

I, and he, will miss her when she starts school in September. :love4
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

what a nice picture. ellie is doing a great job. will she be a future golden mum i wonder? if she is she will definitely know the work involved.
milo used to love being groomed too.... to the extent that when he was finished if i then tried to groom george he would try and shove her out of the way.
i did often wonder though... why is it you can groom them till the brush is clear and then they get up have a good shake and all you can see is their fine golden hairs floating to the floor? where does it all come from?
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

milo's mum wrote:i did often wonder though... why is it you can groom them till the brush is clear and then they get up have a good shake and all you can see is their fine golden hairs floating to the floor? where does it all come from?
:1960:
Linda

Post by Linda »

What a great photo, Lesley. It's funny how kids and dogs can have special bonds ... these two were made for each other :love6
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely to see them together, such good mates. :1942: