Cornwall

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Cornwall

Post by lynn wise »

Have just returned from our holiday in Cornwall, a few pictures to share. Not many as David said we have been there so many times the photos all look the same.

Their favourite place!!

The beast of Bodmin Moor. If this is it, it'll do for me. Isn't she gorgeous.

In the river at Delphy Bridge on the Moor
Steve
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Cornwall

Post by Steve »

Hi Lynn & David, Fantastic photographs thank you. :love4

Err, is that a new swimmin' stick?, it looks like a new design; sort of double ended. :1949: :1949:
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

Great photos :thumbsup:

I think my favourite is the Delphy Bridge synchronised swimming team (the first river photo)

... but the synchronised car boot team is a close second :1945:
Last edited by rosndognme on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Super pictures of two very happy Goldies. Thought the beast was lovely too :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Great photos of two happy Goldens, thanks Lynn & David.
:thumbsup:
Pat , Syd & Katie
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Thanks for sharing these with us Lynne.. You have two gorgeous dogs....looks like you had good weather too... :1945:
Linda

Post by Linda »

That looks a lovely spot for a swim ... hope you had a good holiday, Lynn
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Looks like you all had a lovely time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

hi

glad u had a good time luv the photos we have just been to Northumbria for week end jas had a great time

Bridget and Russell
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

very jealous i am. my favourite place in the country. love cornwall and looking at your pics i'm not on my own. they look like butter wouldn't melt sitting in the back of your car. as for the river well......they looked like they had so much fun...... got the hump now i have.....mmmm cornish pasties!!!
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

We had a great time on our jaunt to Cornwall, just love it down there. The 9 hour drive is a bit of a bind though.
We stay in the most beautiful place with the caravan. 3 fields for our use, 5 vans only on one of them, 2 fields for the dogs. It is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.
This time, our next door neighbours had a Golden, Max. What a grand lad he was, never a cross word or naughty. Cottoned on to the fact I always have biscuits in my pockets.
Wherever we went on our days out, we met lots of Goldens, a bit like the national convention for Goldies. In 7th heaven all the time we were there, so many nice dogs and owners to chat to. A couple that we regularly meet up with at our coffee stop in Padstow, they live there, had lost their oldest girl back in February at 16 years old. Meg said would we leave one of ours with them!! Only joking, but she always make a bee line for them when we are there. The resident dogs there have the life of Riley, lots of water, lovely walks, and best of all, the people that stop to pet them.
WELL, as for the pasties, found Malcolm Barnicutts, oooh they were something else. Also had the strawberry farm quite near, so the clotted cream didn't get left out. Their restaurant did fab food so had afternoon tea and a lunch there. Scrummy.
Back to reality, but down there again back end of August.
twig28

Post by twig28 »

What wonderful pics. Sounds like you had the time of your lives and all that sunshine. :love6

I am not jealous at all. :1967
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

As usual your 'two' have had a great time on holiday Lynn, and it shows in their lovely photos.

:love4