Bentley's not impressed

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Bentley's not impressed

Post by bentley »

A sunny Sunday at home:

That was one grumpy dog when he realised I'd washed his stinky toys:

What are my toys doing up there?

Must. Rescue. Baby.

Worried about being left on the shelf? A looker like me? Nah!

Got to wear a hat - keep those rays at bay!

rosndog

Re: Bentley's not impressed

Post by rosndog »

Hi Lesley,

He's an absolute star- if only we could read their minds.....or on second thoughts maybe not!!!

Keep the great photos coming! :1942:
Ros
Linda

Post by Linda »

Haha! Honey does the same when her toys are on the line ... sits and waits till they're dry :1960
Cool sun hat, Bentley! Hope he's doing ok, Lesley
rosndognme

Post by rosndognme »

Poor Bentley ... no more stinky toys :1960:
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

He certainly looked grumpy and not best pleased in the first one but all the rest are his happy self again. lovely :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

:2005: Oh he looks so grumpy on the first one, stinky or not, they're HIS.
The others just say it all, wonderful young Bentley doing what he does best. Beautiful.
Hope all well Lesley and he's responding to treatment. Have been thinking about him a lot.
:bighug:
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Ooh dear not a happy lad.... 'goldens' (other dogs probably do it) they have a way of letting you know that they are displeased, 'things are not right'....and Lesley you captured the expression perfectly.

Jasmine and Abigail did it, and Cobi glares and turns her back on you and sulks. :1945:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

I'm sure Bently will soon have his toys all soggy and grubby, just like they should be. Good to see him looking good. :love4
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Great photos of Bentley. Katie is the same and does not like to be parted from her toys.
Pat, Syd & Katie
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

great photo's lesley....fancy making poor bentley wait for his toys to dry. milo and george used to sit at the side of the washing machine as i was taking their toys out and each toy would be taken off me and put on the mat in the living room. i would go in there and it looked like our pet stall... toys everywhere. i would then go to pick them up and one of the dogs would take the toy off me again as if to say "oi i want that - leave it alone". george's favourites were the ducks like bentleys and i have to say ducks because there are 4 different ones and her favourite party trick was walking round with them all in her mouth by the neck at the same time. milo just like one ball so i don't know why he wouldn't let me take the others...... hang on yes i do know why..... he was a golden.
glad bentley got his toys in the end.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Haahaaaaa!! :1968 :1968 Reading through all your comments makes me realise just how typical a golden Bentley is.

They're so comical. Even when he's grumpy he makes me laugh. :thumbsup:

In addition to his nice squeaky/honky/doggie/tuggy toys I have to get a steady stream of new toys from the charity shop and his favourite one is always the latest one. At the moment it's a nice yellow duck. It won't last more than a few days though. My field looks like a toy graveyard, full of flat, stuffing removed remains of various animals but as soon as I pick something up to throw it way it becomes his 'must have' toy for the rest of the day.