MONTY ( Honorary Golden)

Details of dogs successfully rehomed

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: MONTY ( Honorary Golden)

Post by janrobinson »

Thank you so much for the update he certainly looks very relaxed and settled. Lovely pictures of this handsome young man. :love4
Phil

Post by Phil »

Monty was 3 years old this week. Here are some more photos ...

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Happy Birthday Monty, what a handsome lad, such a kind face. :love4
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

:2808: :2389:
Happy Birthday Monty. Such a dark and handsome young man. He looks so well and settled. Thank you for the pictures. :love4
vickic

Post by vickic »

Those eyes are like beautiful brown muddy puddles! He is obviously very much loved.

Vicki
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Gorgeous Monty, :love4 :2818: :2806: happy birthday. :2806: :2818:
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Happy Birthday Monty. You are very handsome boy.
:2808:
Pat , Syd & Katie
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Happy belated birthday Monty. You are such a handsome boy. I bet you loved very much. :2800: :2809:
Linda

Post by Linda »

Oh Monty those eyes just make me melt :love2
Hope you had a lovely birthday and I'm sure you were thoroughly spoilt :678: :686:
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Very belated Happy Birthday Monty!What lovely photos!We always say the cap and pipe thing about our Monty xx :love5
Phil

Post by Phil »

A day out at the beach for Monty. This was the first time we'd dared to let him properly off the lead because we were never confident he'd come back again previously. However, after some Kennel Club training sessions he's a lot more obedient than he was (although still a way to go yet!) so a nearly-desserted beach seemed like the ideal place.

I've never seen a dog have so much fun! This was probably the first time he'd ever been to the beach, and was certainly the first time in ages where he'd had the freedom to just run around and do his own thing. It was both thrilling and very moving watching him behave in a manner that any young dog should - and that's to just run around like a mad thing, splash in all the water you can find, and generally have a fun time!

I do apologise for the quantity of photos posted (I couldn't whittle them down any further), and for the size of them! I'm sure there's a way of getting them to display smaller than this, but I don't know what it is!

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Lovely to see Monty having a wonderful time, I'm sure he appreciated his time on the beach. You do realise you have started something now, no holding him back where water is concerned :1945:
Noted he made friends with a couple of Goldens, I'm sure they showed him the ropes. What a fun day, well done you, bet you enjoyed it as much as Monty. :love6
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Wonderful, He is so enjoying his new life and new freedom. :love4
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Fab photos, love the goldens showing him how its done... :thumbsup:
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

absolutely beautiful photo's. they really brought a smile to my face. i have some very similar ones with my black lab and they reminded me of some fantastic times.
monty is obviously extremely happy and i'm sure his enjoyment made it a very special day for you. i'm sure it won't be long before you have another seaside trip....and they never get boring no matter how many times you take them