Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Guess Who's Two?

Post by bentley »

It's my boy. All grown up and sensible.

No wait.

Not that sensible. He still managed to get disgustingly filthy on our walk through the woods this afternoon. :2029:

The first photo is just the start of the general yukkiness, he got far worse than this.

He's being presented with his KC gold medal tonight :scholar: so I was trying to keep him relatively clean.

FAIL!!!

Oh well, if you can't get mucky on your birthday, when can you? At least he tried to wash it off.

After all that exercise there's nothing better than a little nap on the sofa. Hang on…we said we wouldn't let him on the sofa! When did he start getting away with that? Oh yes, ages ago when he gave me the old sad eye. Got me wrapped round his little finger he has, that dog.

Happy birthday, Bentley.

Thank you, Janice for letting us share our lives with him. Every single day is better for having him in our lives - even when he's muddy. :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Guess Who's Two?

Post by lynn wise »

Happy birthday bonny lad :n6:
As always lovely photos, as you say, it's his birthday, a boy should be able to do as he likes. :1942:
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

A very happy birthday Bently, you have done so much in two years. We all have watched you grow into a stunning golden that everyone who has helped you must be so proud off. You are loved by everyone you have touched, and I for one can't wait to see what your future holds. PS you still are a mucky pup at heart though. :thumbleft :love4
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Happy Birthday Bentley. Such a happy loved young man. :2808: :2386: :2389: :love4
Linda

Post by Linda »

Whether clean or mucky still a gorgeous boy :love2
Happy birthday, Bentley :2821:
Congrats on the gold medal too :hello1: :scholar: :beerandwhistle:
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

Hi

great photos especially the one were all Golden's love to be Jasper loves
a cuddle on the sofa

Happy Birthday Golden Boy

Russell-Bridget and Jasper
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MEDAL :n6:

Pat Syd andKatie
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

i know i'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bentley. i can't believe that little boy is now two. it only seems like yesterday when your mum introduced you to us all on here. and you've just passed your gold award. so now you're not just getting older you're really clever now as well.
rachel1868

Post by rachel1868 »

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Bentley, such a lovely boy and always looks so pleased with himself when he's dirty - Just like my Harvey. Still a dirty golden is a happy golden and wouldn't have it any other way!! :2818: