Happy forever home anniversary

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Happy forever home anniversary

Post by bentley »

Can you believe it's been two whole years since Bentley came to live with us? It seems like two minutes ago but also like we've had him forever. I can't even remember what life was like without him. :love5

Certainly the last twelve months have been eventful as you all know. Yesterday I took him to a homeopathic vet in Manchester to find a gentler way of controlling his seizures.The lad was bit whiffy so I gave him a bath the night before to make sure he was all lovely and fragrant for the new vet.

The little swinehound only went and threw himself into our neighbour's ten foot high pile of horse poo and had a good old roll in it. he was covered head to foot and grinning from ear to ear!! :2029: Half an hour before we were due to set off for his appointment!!! GAAAAHHH!!!! There's no way I could take him like that so I gave him another quick bath, he got to the vet's still wet through. Embarrassed, much. :2012:

One day last week the boy and Elliebells came to help me set up the lights for a job in the studio. here are a couple of the pictures. The both look very formal. Don't you think Bentley's picture makes him look like an author and he should have that photo on the back of a book? Oh. Is that just me? haha :1968

This one is of him in Paignton last week. He just blooming' loves it. proper water baby.

Happy anniversary, Bentley. :love4
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Happy forever home anniversary

Post by lynn wise »

:2803: Happy Home Day Bentley xxxxx

Where's that time gone? It seems such a short while ago that he made his way into your hearts and home. What a fine lad he is, even with his penchant for anything smelly and wet. :1945:
Ellas mum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ellas mum »

Happy forever home day Bentley....have a great day :bighug: xx
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

Happy forever home day anniversary Bentley :2818: :2389: . Such a lucky boy. Lesley I can't quite believe it is two years ago you came to see that little bundle of fluff.
superjazz

Post by superjazz »

Happy forever home day Bentley, you very handsome sea dog.
Pat , Syd & Katie
:1969
RUSSELL lumb
Senior User
Senior User

Post by RUSSELL lumb »

hi

he gets more handsome the older he gets, happy foreverhome

luv the photos

Russell Bridget and jasper
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Happy second forever home day Bently,is it two years since you melted everyone's heart. :love4 :1961: :2818:
Linda

Post by Linda »

Happy forever home day, Bentley :686: :bighug:
hairydog

Post by hairydog »

:2362: HAPPY FOREVER HOME DAY BENTLEY....
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Happy forever home day Bentley :love4

I can't believe where the time has gone.....

Love from

Lynda, Les and Cobi XXX
:love4
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Thank you everyone. He had a brilliant day, got a few extra tasty treats and extra big cuddles. I can't quite believe that two years has gone since I stood looking at my bomb site of a living room, littered with toys and covered in dog hair and slobber and asking myself 'What have I done?' while a gorgeous little bundle of fluff looked up at me with his beautiful triangle shaped brown eyes and melted my heart all over again.

It's still littered with toys and covered in dog hair and slobber but I'm used to it now. The joy he brings to our lives makes it all worth it. :love5 :love4
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

i know it's late but HAPPY FOREVER HOME DAY BENTLEY.
two years... they've flown. and your'e still gorgeous.... smelly....but gorgoeus.
sammingtonsmythes

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

Belated forever home day handsome boy!Lovely photos as always xxx