Big Water Baby

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Big Water Baby

Post by bentley »

Once again down in Torquay, once again Bentley spent a week wet through and delirious happy. I'm not saying he spent a lot of time in the sea but when we got home everyone commented on how very white he was. That's because he got washed and sun bleached every day. he should be on Bay Watch. :1963

Just waiting for me to release him to go for a swim. That was one impatient dog! :1968 :1968

Here he is on his favourite diving rock:

Isn't he scrawny when he's wet through?

Teaching cousin Lola the Jug (Jack Russell/pug) how to swim under the watchful eye of Uncle Kieron.

Afternoon tea? Don't mind if I do. Oi! Bentley! That's not yours!

A stroll in Cockington country park.

janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Big Water Baby

Post by janrobinson »

Super pictures again but I prefer him dry to wet as it does not show him at his best. Love the one with his beady eye on the cake or is it a pie not too sure :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

Looks like Bentleys done the icy sea challenge. He looks so handsome when dry though. :1971
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

He is certainly one happy chappie and I'm sure he would be even happier if he got hold of that cake! Wonderful pictures.
milo's mum

Post by milo's mum »

he is a good looking lad when he's dry...but you have to sacrifice looks for fun sometimes. as for that cake did he get any because it looks like he is really intent on eating some.