online dog show?

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

emma

online dog show?

Post by emma »

How about a online dog show? :) I have run one on my forums & it went very well & we raised quite a lot for the rescue who we did it for.
labres1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by labres1 »

Are you Ruffdogs Emma by any chance?
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Post by janrobinson »

It sounds a good idea to have an online dog show but I wouldn't have the faintest clue how to run that so it's a no really unless someone else runs it.

As for doing a film of the Fun day I think that is a super idea and I am sure many of the owners would love to buy one if they were on sale. I would certainly love one for the archives.

Jan
beaverboy

Post by beaverboy »

janrobinson wrote: As for doing a film of the Fun day I think that is a super idea and I am sure many of the owners would love to buy one if they were on sale. I would certainly love one for the archives.

Jan
In that case, I will get my video camera out! :D

Also, i have an idea about how we could run it. :idea: But we will have to do it after the Fun Day and i would have to add things to the forum! Anyway, how would this raise funds? Would people pay to enter then get a prize if they win or something?

:?: :?:
bronson

fun day

Post by bronson »

Good idea about having a DVD on the fun day i think that it would raise some money. A bit short notice for this year but it would be great.see you sept 1st
Bronson is looking forward to it ha ha
:P :o