Jole Blon

Share pictures of your much loved pets - If you have a rescue dog, pop a picture in here and let us know how heshe is getting on

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

65Mile

Jole Blon

Post by 65Mile »

Whatever the weather, on the weekend walks it`s lets get muddy before we clean up in a river then back home to scrounge for a titbit and wait to be toweled dry (even if it`s not needed), grab the towel for a few minuted of a "My towel" game before sleep takes over. Only then can the house be made clean and tidy until wakefullness restores untidy normality. Only Goldens can happily get away with this; these two are caled Simon and Benjie, but they could just as easily be called Timber, Willow, Amber, Cobi, Ginnie, Jessica, Jazz, Candy, Titch, Bracken, Jasper, Jessie, Bailey, Ella, Albert, Ruby, Max, Ziggy, Millie, Annie or any name you could think of, they are all so alike in their good nature, and we are so lucky to have them around
65Mile

Re: Jole Blon

Post by 65Mile »

Sorry, but the Photobucket upload didn`t. So I have posted it again and that one works. It seems when I have a lot to say the slideshow don`t work. Maybe I should keep by mouth shut.