willow

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

willow

Post by lynn wise »

Fistly, may I take this oppurtunity to thank Jan' for allowing us to have Willow in our lives. Willow came to live with us 7 weeks ago, after many months of feeling broody! A sequence of events led to a call to Jan', asking to be considered for adopting a rescue dog. We took the call back on the friday evening, and duly set off saturday morning with map and directions from Jan'.Once at the kennels we were greeted with kisses from what was to become our new addition.
Jan' told us to take her and our boy for a walk together,to see how things went.Back at the office, Jan' said did we want to go home and think about it. NO CHANCE, that liitle girlie was in the back of our car in quick sticks! , she was going to have the same life that all our Goldens have had. What a star, she's a total joy.After a couple of days playing the grumpy old man, Timber took to her like an adoring uncle. We all love her to bits, if a dog can charm birds out of trees, this one can. :D [/i]
Last edited by lynn wise on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
labres1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by labres1 »

Welcome to the site..

Sounds like the little lass has finally got her forever home!

Pics are always welcome if you fancy sharing some - :P
Eastonwolfs

Post by Eastonwolfs »

Best of luck with Willow she sounds lovely...I hope she finds stability with you...sounds like shes a lovely dog that really deserves a chance.

You sound like perfect family for her!

Susan
bronson

willow

Post by bronson »

Good to hear about Willow keep us posted on how you get on