Is Sam a T.V. addict?

Share your story about your rescue dog -good or bad

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Samsmum

Is Sam a T.V. addict?

Post by Samsmum »

We have just come back from a weekend away, and Sam has been to his holiday home next door, to stay with Harold.
As soon as we arrived home we went round to collect him, knowing that he would have heard our car, and probably have his toys in his mouth, queueing up at the door, as he has done in the past.
We were greeted by Harold with a big smile on his face! Apparently his nephew had called on Saturday, and they decided to go for a drink. After a couple of hours they came back. Harold said "There is a light on, and I didn't leave one on when we went out!" So they hurried in to find Sam with the remote in front of him, and he was watching the T.V!!
We had only had him a short time, when he had a liking for remotes, and telephones - Jan will tell you that when she and I were having a conversation, Sam picked up the extension phone, no doubt hoping we could have a three way conversation!!
He often sits and watches tele with us, especially if there are animals on, particularly the Meerkats, but he has never switched it on - better luck than management, I'm sure.
Best wishes to all - Samsmum.
sammingtonsmythes

Re: Is Sam a T.V. addict?

Post by sammingtonsmythes »

My word isn't Sam clever!!Never heard of that before.I sometimes think they are little people in golden coats -but much better of course!!Ellie shouts at animals on tele.She starts breathing really heavy working up for a bark.Makes you jump out of your skin.Makes it difficult watching my favourite anumal programmes. :love4
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Is Sam a T.V. addict?

Post by lenny »

who's a clever boy Sam, I hope he doesn't get hooked on the soaps, or daytime tv :2029: . Snowy chewed up two remotes when he was a little younger, maybe he couldn't find a channel he liked. :2005: