2013.......please read

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

Cobi and Ginnies Mum

2013.......please read

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

as every penny goes to N.W.G.R.R. lets see if we can make lots of money for Jan again please with the 2013 calendar, so she can give 'golden boys and girls' a new forever home
Lynda :love4
hairydog

Re: 2013.......please read

Post by hairydog »

Lynda is it that time again, :) ill send you a pic of my two if its ok with you, i wouldnt be with out my golden calendar, and its helps Jan too... :thumbsup:
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Katherine

it's fine with me, if it is OK with you. I won''t start them until July.
Lynda :love4

Anyone who wants a calendar with a either 'a non rescue golden or a rescue/rehome from anywhere else can have their 'past or present' dogs photograph on it...... as long as Jan gets the money for her rescue.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Feel free to use any of my photos. Just let me know what you want, if any, and I'll take the watermark off.

How about either of these for December? I took them I the first week I got him as I knew he would change enormously (enormous being the operative word) before December. I thought they'd be nice for our cards this year.

hairydog

Post by hairydog »

Thanks Lynda ill get some sent to you asap.... :thumbsup: My Mum has one on her kitchen wall and her friends always say what gorgeous dogs on the calendar...
lenny
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lenny »

I think this years crop must be the best yet, so many fantasic pics to choose from, lynda it looks like you will be very busy. which is great news for the rescue, l will order two now, just to start the ball rolling so to speak. :1963 By the way the pics of Bently are stunning, makes you realise how hes grown in six months.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Can we order them now? Fab! I'll have two as well, please.
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Lenny is right and thanks to everyone, fantastic photographs this year again, and with so many to chose from, just seen Jasper's and Katie's 'water photographs, and Bentley's ' Christmas ones....there are lovely. I usually try to keep a few photographs that no one has seen especially for the calendar so if anyone wants to send me a photo by p.m. message it would be appreciated. Lesley if you would be kind enough to remove the watermark I would be grateful, I made 80+ last year and Jan sells them at the fun day in September (anyone with one of her rescue dogs will know the date, time and venue..... that sounds like a Mission Impossible trailer !!!! but anyone can buy a calendar from Jan.

Just got home at 7am, Cobi had a walk at 5 a.m. this morning over St. Wulstan's nature reserve..... never seen so many bunnies scatter, so looked at if she had been swimming, the dew was so heavy this morning. That's two 5.a.m. walks in the last week !!!!! It is so beautiful at that time in the morning when the weather is lovely and cool and the mist just hangs above the fields.

Lynda
lynn wise
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lynn wise »

Really agree with you Lynda, the early walks are just wonderful. Not a soul in sight, only the wild life doing their morning sessions. We have set off at around 6.30am. each morning, just as the burn off begins, love it.
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

That really early morning walk sounds lovely, it's on my agenda for this week. Poor Bentley has spent most of the last few days laying on our tiled floor trying to keep cool - with me next to him :1968 . Our lovely walks had turned into a slow plod and neither of us were enjoying them so 5am it is! Oooh, I'll take a decent camera as well I might get some lovely sunrise photos - BONUS! :thumbsup:
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Well ok, I admit it. We didn't get out at 5a.m. but we were out for 7.10 and it was lovely. Cool, clean and slightly misty. Perfect. Got home before the sun put his hat on. Perfect.
rosndog

Post by rosndog »

Hi Lynda,

Sounds like a great fundraiser. Feel free to use any of Sophie - I'll be sending a calendar to my sisiter in New Zealand whoever features, so I'll definitely be wanting at least a couple !! :1939:

Ros
(Sophie's mum)