Fundraising Ideas

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

pdunc

Fundraising Ideas

Post by pdunc »

Hi

I have a few fundraising ideas for you that I hope would help. I can also provide you with a powerpoint slideshow which your peeps can use to assist in understanding the fundraising methods, one of which has so far raised us over £400 for doing nothing and costing £0 for all our supporters who use it. From your website it seems that you dont use these methods at the moments but there are potentially thousands that can be made over the next few years.

I am involved with NWESSR as Chairman/Webmaster etc but do have a Golden Retriever ( a big handsome monster 5yrs!) so would like to be able to help you guys if I can in raising dosh.
email me if you want to at chairman@englishspringerrescue.org.uk (Jan R ? whom I think it was that I met once) and ill give you a lot of info.
Thanks
Paul
Cobi and Ginnies Mum

Re: Fundraising Ideas

Post by Cobi and Ginnies Mum »

Jan has asked me to put this link on

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/nwgrr/

apparently everytime you use it... N.W.G.R.R. receives a donation from the item or service that you have purchased.
It's like Nectar points and a lot of the companies listed are the same... I've just joined.... but what a pity Jan I've just had a Dyson fan, delivered from QVC this week !!!!!!

Lynda :love4