Christmas cookies

Share your fundraising ideas

Moderators: CarolynM, janrobinson

KDB

Christmas cookies

Post by KDB »

Hi everyone
I am making Christmas cookies to raise money for NWGRR. All of the money will go to help Golden Retrievers. I am making a mixed selection of cinnamon swirls, cabob / mint and gingerbread cookies. There will be a mixture of bone and festive shapes. Don't forget to leave one out for Santa Paws!
I am very careful about the ingredients used and all safe and according to Barney and Ollie doglicious.
The mixed selection is £5. I am planning to send the treats out at the beginning of December so need to know in the next week or so who would like some then I can get everything ready.

Anyone interested???? x6
janrobinson
Rescue Co-ordinator
Rescue Co-ordinator

Re: Christmas cookies

Post by janrobinson »

These are delicious according to sonny and Carole's Ben & Codi. They are specially for dogs so please get your orders in and help other Goldens as well
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

I'm definitely interested however. Three packs, please. If they are wheat, dairy, corn and soy free I'll take four packs.
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hi Lesley
Yes I can make Gluten/soy/diary/corn free cookies only thing is that some of the alternative ingredients are more expensive so would you mind paying £6 for that one? I would use tapioca & brown rice flour, black treacle, home made unsweetened apple sauce. Is he or she OK with herbs & spices?

Thanks Karen xxx
bentley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by bentley »

Blimey, Karen. I'd eat those myself!!! I'm fine with £6 for those. Thank you. Ooohhh exciting - I love Christmas!!

He's ok with all herbs and spices except rosemary and sage which can be triggers for epilepsy. I can't say they've ever triggered a seizure but I like to remove as many possible triggers as I can. Cheese was the latest one for the hit list after it triggered a focal seizure. Dagnabbit, he loves cheese and it was so easy to use for training treats. Now I make pilchard or liver cake for him with rice flour.

Right, Bonfire night has gone so it's officially Christmas now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All together now: DECK THE HALLS WITH BoUGHS OF HOLLY FALALALALA LALALALAAAAAAA :2818: :2806: :2818: :686: :686:
Last edited by bentley on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KDB

Post by KDB »

Hey Lesley I do enjoy an occasional cinnamon swirl myself sometimes... but don't tell anyone :1968
Love your enthusiasm for Christmas, I love it to and can go a bit crazy :n3:
Yo Ho Ho x